Sensum+ - Increase Penile Sensitivity
Sensum+® Safely and Effectively Improves Penile Sensitivity in Men
Reduced Penile Sensitivity (RPS) refers to the condition of decreased sensation in the penis during sexual activity. Reduced penile sensitivity is commonly associated with diabetic patients, hernia surgery, the use of anti-depressants, age and circumcision (1, 2).
MECHANISM OF ACTION:
The active natural ingredient cinnamaldehyde increases penile sensory neurons sensitivity via the Transient Receptor Potential ion channel A1 (TRPA1).
Sensum+® is a moisturizer cream that increases penile sensation in men with RPS.
HOW IT IS APPLIED AND USED:
First 14 days: Apply 1-2 pumps of Sensum+® twice daily to the tip and the shaft of the penis. Massage into skin and allow to air dry for 15-30 seconds. Wash hands with soap and water.
After 14 days: Continue using Sensum+® once daily for 8 weeks to maintain desired level of sensitivity. Individual responses may vary.
Precautions and Warnings:
Sensum+® is not intended for use during sex. Use Sensum+® as part of your daily grooming regimen.
Avoid contact with eyes. If contact with eyes occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
Discontinue use if irritation of the pens develops.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool and dry place.
Results from clinical use -studies indicate:
- The efficacy of Sensum+® was evident on day 8 to 9, the onset time was 8.6 days
- Masturbation-induced ejaculation time was decreased by an average of 8 minutes after 4 weeks use of Sensum+®
- 80% of the men surveyed reported an increase in penile sensitivity after application of Sensum+®
- 4% of men reported faster ejaculation time
- There were no serious adverse events reported by the users or their partners. 14 % of men reported mild transient burning of the glans penis.
- Bronselaer GA, et al.Male circumcision decreases penile sensitivity as measured in a large cohort. BJU Int. 2013:820-7
- Morrissette et al.. Finger and penile tactile sensitivity in sexually functional and dysfunctional diabetic men. Diabetologia. 1999, 42(3):336-42.
Clinical Efficacy Endpoints
- Increase Penile Sensitivity
- Increases Sensitivity to the Skin
- Provides Appropriate Biofeedback
- Activates Transient Receptors
- Produced in FDA-registered facility
- Circumcised men can use Sensum+
- Sensum+ was developed by a Doctor
Sensum+® was created by a doctor who is a leader in the formulation of topical and transdermal pharmaceuticals. Dr. James L. Yeager formulated the first approved topical Erectile Dysfunction treatment, as well as a wide range of popular and effective health and personal care products. Sensum+® patent-pending formula is the result of years of research into the optimal combination of natural oils to condition the specialized skin of the glans and shaft of the penis and provide just the right amount of biofeedback for a majority of men to increase sensitivity.
Sensum+ is a blend of essential oils and natural botanicals including rose oil, sweet almond oil, cinnamon bark oil, and other extracts. All ingredients in Sensum+ are listed as FDA-GRAS (generally recognized as safe). Sensum+ is manufactured in the United States in an FDA-registered GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) facility to ensure quality and consistency.
Mechanism of Action of Sensum+
The main ingredient of Sensum+ (cinnamon oil) works by activating the Transient Receptor Potential A1 (TRPA-1) channels. TRPA1 channels are activated by cinnamon oil (Bandell et al., 2004; Jordt et al., 2004; Bautista et al., 2006) and recent findings have indicated that TRPA1 is involved in mechano-sensation among other actions (Namer et al., 2005; Obata et al., 2005). The mechanism of action is simplified in the figure below.
The main ingredient of Sensum+ works by activating the TRPA-1 channels responsible for the heat and cold sensation of the skin and results in an increase of sensation that current users welcome and appreciate.
Cinnamaldehyde is the most specific TRPA1 activator and excites a subset of sensory neurons highly enriched in cold-sensitive neurons to elicits nociceptive behavior.
Sensum+ increases sensitivity to the skin through exciting the TRPA1 and does not affect the thickness of the skin or the blood flow to the skin.
Who Should Use Sensum+
Sensum+ is used by men who have noticed a lack of sensitivity on their glans (head of penis) and shaft of the penis as a result of an onset of diabetes, use of certain medications, following hernia surgery, multiple sclerosis and circumcision. Lack of penis sensitivity can cause delayed ejaculation or dullness of the penis. In clinical use surveys, and after 14 days twice a day use followed by once a day use for an addition 8 weeks, it was reported that Sensum+ increased the penile sensitivity significantly in circumcised and non-circumcised men.
How do I use Sensum+?
Sensum+ comes in an airless 10mL dose metered dispenser. Each press delivers 150 mg of cream. It is also available in single use packets each containing 0.5mL of cream
1. Apply twice daily to the penis (glans and shaft), 1-2 doses Sensum+ (dispenser) for the first 14 days and follow with once daily for an additional 8 weeks. If you are using the single use packets, use all of the content of each packet per use.
2. Circumcised men can use Sensum+ directly on the glans and shaft, gently massage the skin and allow to air dry for 15 seconds.
3. In uncircumcised men retract the foreskin before applying Sensum+ on the corona of the glans, gently massage the skin and let dry for 15 seconds before replacing the foreskin.
4. Wash hands with soap and water after application.
What is Reduced Penile Sensitivity (RPS)?
Reduced Penile Sensitivity (RPS) refers to the condition of decreased sensation in the penis during sexual activity. Subjects with RPS report difficulty in stimulating the penis, maintaining erection, and/or achieving orgasm. The duration of intercourse is typically prolonged due to delayed orgasm. Additionally, inability to achieve orgasm, regardless of whether or not an erection is maintained, may result in negative personal consequences, such as distress, frustration, relationship problems, and the avoidance of sexual intimacy.
Normal ejaculation is quantified and diagnosed by the time it takes a man to ejaculate from penetrating the vagina. Normal men will ejaculate between 4-8min following penetration of the vagina. Loss of sensation in the penis will cause men to ejaculate longer then 15min and it may take them up to 30min and some will not even ejaculate.
How does it feel when I apply Sensum+?
You will feel a slight, pleasurable tingling when first applied. After several minutes, this feeling will fade, over time; you will notice softening of the skin with increased sensitivity of the glans.
What ingredients are incorporated in the Sensum+ forumulation?
Water and natural botanical essential oils are the primary ingredients in Sensum+. Key ingredients are cinnamon bark oil, rose oil, sweet almond oil, and other premium-quality, pure-sourced extracts.
Are these ingredients safe?
The Sensum+ formulation contains ingredients which are Generally Recognized As Safe (GRAS) by the US Food and Drug Administration. Sensum+ does not contain chemically synthesized drug as ingredient. Sensum+ is a cream applied topically, there is no risk of interaction with other drugs systemically. To ensure purity and quality, Sensum+ is produced following GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) guidelines in an FDA-registered facility.
What are the precautions when using Sensum+?
1. Sensum+ is recommended for external use only.
2. Avoid contact with eyes and surrounding area. If contact with eyes occurs, flush with water to remove.
3. Discontinue use in case of rash or pronounced irritation.
4. Keep out of reach of children.
5. Store in a cool, dry place.
Use Sensum+ as a regular skin therapy. Sensum+ IS NOT INTENDED FOR USE DURING SEX.
Can Uncircumcized men use Sensum+?
Uncircumcised men can use Sensum+ by retracting the foreskin and then applying Sensum+ on the corona of the glans, gently massage the skin and let dry 15 seconds before replacing the foreskin.
How was Sensum+ Developed?
Sensum+ was developed by Dr. James L. Yeager a leading pharmacologist in the field of male sexual dysfunction. Dr. James L. Yeager formulated the first topically-applied Erectile Dysfunction treatment, in addition to a wide range of other popular and effective health and beauty products. Sensum+ formulation is under patent application review and captures the optimal combination of natural oils to condition the skin of the glans for enhanced penile sensitivity.
How is Sensum+ Packaged?
Sensum+ is packaged in a sleek, convenient handheld pump that dispenses 150mg of cream with each push of the button. Most men find that 1-2 pumps are sufficient for each application. It is also available in a convenient single use packet (box of 24). Each packets contains 0.5mL of the cream.
How is Sensum+ Shipped?
Sensum+ is discretely shipped to you in a small box or padded mailer.